Ok. So first online dating experience has come to an end. After three dates and one long PG-rated, high school-style make out, and he ended it. I had to respect him for how he handled it all. He didn't string me along or try to take advantage of me. He was respectful about it. I'll give him that. So with one phone call, my first eHarmony relationship was ended.
I will admit I had felt it coming. I thought I was more interested than he was since date 2 and was trying to convince myself it was all in my head, but my gut was right. I think this all taught me to listen closer to my gut. It typically knows what is up.
Now I am not too heartbroken over all this. He was a cool guy, and I had fun dating him. I am sad it didn't work, but not heartbroken. I am just glad I didn't close out my eHarmony account or get too attached too quickly. So now I am back to the drawing board. Luckily there are plenty more guys online to meet! Hopefully one of them will feel about me the way I feel about him. I am looking forward to that day!
Hugs and kisses,
Elizabeth
He sounds like a dick.
ReplyDelete