But now I am in the post-date limbo. We exchanged numbers and have texted (veryyyyyyy lightly), and he expressed an interest in continuing things, but he hasn't asked me out again or even hinted about hanging out again. He sent me another eHarmony email asking some questions, which I found as if it was almost a step backwards. Why wouldn't he either get my real email or text/call me? I would think that after you've crossed over from the eHarmony contact to real life, you shouldn't be going back to the eHarmony way of contacting. Or am I over thinking things, and this is this normal online dating behavior? It was my first date. I might still not have the hang of this online dating.
Anyways, I am kinda getting down from the high I was on after the date (I spent most of the day after with a huge smile plastered to my face scaring everyone in my office...serious post-date high). But the weirdness of going back to eHarmony email and no hint at future plans makes me wary. But in the end, I guess no over-thinking is going to change the situation. What will be, will be!
But I keep wondering is going back to the dating site's mail exchange normal eHarmony dating behavior?
Hugs and kisses,
Elizabeth
No comments:
Post a Comment