All right. So I've gotten a few requests for contact, and I've weeded through them a lot. I know I don't want to date a guy that lives far away, which cuts out the guys from Pasadena and the Valley. I cut out guys who I wasn't attracted to (sorry, physical appearance matters). And cut out the guys who's bios didn't jive with me (too emotional or whatever). They were too young (I've dated younger guys before, they aren't ready for commitment). Anyways, while looking at all these profiles I noticed a few things.
1. Don't use pictures with you and a bunch of people. It is really confusing trying to figure out which one is the person who the profile is about.
2. Be descriptive in your profiles. This is your chance to let everyone know exactly what you are looking for.
3. Don't feel bad about not responding to someone. If they are outside of the age range you are looking for, don't live close enough to you or whatever reason don't think they are a good fit, just delete their message to you. You don't have to respond to everyone. It is better to stay true to yourself.
So after much sorting, I ended up finding not just one, but two guys I was willing to respond to. So I did! First attempt at contact made. Lets see where it goes!
Hugs and kisses,
Elizabeth
No comments:
Post a Comment