+Harry Potter: I am immediately interested in any guy who has READ (not just watched) Harry Potter. Slightly obsessed with the series, and I think that a guy who has read HP has a slight nerdiness factor (and I am a bit of a sucker for nerds as well).
+Chicago: Ok, so Chicago is my favorite city in the world. Not only was I born there, but I moved back for grad school (I lived in a few other places in between). I have traveled a lot (not as much as I want to, but a fair amount), and I haven't found another city that can compare. It has public transportation, amazing architecture, friendly people, great restaurants and an awesome night life. What more could you want? (And anyone who complains about the weather is a wimp).
+Big 12: I am incredibly partial to my alma mater especially, but I'll take any Big 12 school. Especially being in California now, it is really awesome to find anyone who went to a Big 12 school. I am just not a California boy fan. Is there anything wrong with that?
So recently I started talking to both a guy who said the last book he read was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (turns out he's only read each book once and only right before the movies came out, which isn't quite as impressive...wow I am a nerd) and another guy that is from Chicago (we'll see if he loves the city as much as me!). Anywho, I couldn't not respond! We'll see what happens. Still having gotten to first date point (and I'm not sure if I am in any rush to go there yet anyways). I am just enjoying the search at the moment. Lets see where it goes!
Hugs and kisses,
Elizabeth
No comments:
Post a Comment