Friday, February 11, 2011

Not Gunna Settle


So I've done it! I've joined a dating website. Kind of scary considering while I was picking out which site I'd use, I saw the profile of one of my coworkers (yeah, I didn't join that one). But I filled out my profile and uploaded my pictures and all that. And I've decided to take a backseat approach this time to meeting a guy. I'm going to let them come to me (men like the chase, don't they?). I think online dating is great for that. You can just let the guys contact you, and then (here is the best part), you get to weed through your choices! Pick out the ones with actual potential and throw the rest away. I mean, how great is that? I get to be picky. And that is exactly what I need right now because I am not gunna settle. Ever.


Hugs and kisses,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment